Thursday, November 7, 2013

Homework: What is the main message of Jared's email message?

Here's a skill:  Don't look at email for six hours.

It's hard.  I eventually extended the time to 24 hours and then to one week.  I went to Havana to give a series of workshops and it was great:  No messages for 168 hours.



I got distracted by this "notification" that I received from LinkedIn.  Yes, it is a skill for you, the GED student, to learn about.  LinkedIn is a useful additional tool in your collection of "things to know about" in the Internet.

But what can we do with these notifications?

I'm using a system called AwayFind.  I invite you to learn about the system.

Your assignment:  What is the core message of this email message from Jared?











  Oh, this looked interesting...




Your assignment:  What is the core message of this email message from Jared?


No comments:

Post a Comment